Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Jesus is our Joy!

Celebrating lots of love and laughter this holiday season, for "Jesus is our joy and His joy makes us strong." Oh, how we love our Lord, each other, and even the life circumstances that have brought us to this place in time where we can say, "Yes, Lord, in all things, You make us glad." There is no better feeling than to know you have been obedient to the Lord's call and command. My book, Bronner: A Journey to Understand, is the product of a call and command on my life that was brought forth at tremendous sacrifice, and now that is it is complete, yes, I do feel like celebrating! God is good, and ALL His plans and thoughts toward me are good. He is mighty and majestic but kind and filled with comfort, love, mercy, compassion, and grace. How can we do anything but celebrate Him? He is our great treasure in this life and in the one to come. Oh, praise Him! "Oh, praise the One who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead!"

1 comment:

  1. Sherri, Thank you for sharing your incredible journey with the world! Jesus is our Joy and His Joy makes me strong, I have been studying Philippians and Colossians the last couple of weeks and He has reminded me to be joyful in all circumstances through Him alone. You words are yet another reminder that Jesus is the authority and the power over all. Thank you for sharing His truths, I was encouraged. Many blessings Alexa

    ReplyDelete